Name:
Location: India

As I tread the lonely road, I do hope.. I breathe the thought and wish my breath doesn't falter.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

It’s cryptic how people unfold their mysterious mind and pour their thoughts on the paper. Blogs and people who could write well have always fascinated me and I so much wanted to give the random thoughts that passed my mind an outlet. I could never think of writing and hence never mustered the courage to grab a pen and vent out my head and my heart. But here I come with my first ever writing..
“Naive”, “amateur”, “a wanderer”... thats what I call myself.... Doesn't it sound like “vagrant”, “ aimless”, “hopeless”, “ purposeless”?
Well, thats what we all are...wandering for wealth, life, inspiration, hope , truth, justice, happiness.....Wish "we wanderers” soon find a dwelling and an abode for all we want..

4 Comments:

Blogger saktivelan said...

hi....
sorry i don't how to add!!
iam new to blog!!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Child Woman said...

nice way of introducing your self. u sure hav a great journey to tread. welcome to bloggin and have a good experience!

btw: not all who wander are lost :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Gaurav said...

You intrigue me with your first post ...

7:11 PM  
Blogger Motile Shark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed