Name:
Location: India

As I tread the lonely road, I do hope.. I breathe the thought and wish my breath doesn't falter.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Musings.....

As I laze on my couch with my headphones on , I reminisce so many things.. Time to give my thoughts an outlet after a long hiatus...

Rightly said "Life comes in chapters"..so erratic, enigmatic, annoying and beautiful at times...its just 2 hours to dawn and I am at threshold of my life..
I am happy and at peace after a long time..Thanks a ton to my parents and family who love me unconditionally...and a sweet friend!

Yes! I found a friend for my life..as sweet as honey ,
as cute as cup cake, as calm as a millpond, as naughty as a kid.."a sugar pill" in true sense...:)

They say "
Love is like fire, once it sparks, you can't stop it "..
Am I in love?? Yes I am! Oh my God ! :)

I am a new person.. unchained and free..I want to live again, embrace life together.. with arms wide open ....slowly weave my nest like a tailor bird..
Is this post a confession? Well, at least looks like...My confession of eternal love which will last till I take my last breath..

This is for you sweetheart! I love you lots....
Like a shell safeguards a turtle , like a sharp thorn protects a rose, my love will always look out for you..Come whisper love and hope!..Its our journey together..!

3 Comments:

Blogger Abhijit Karnik said...

[:)]... the writer within you... needs to be teased out somehow...

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my my smruti i loved the lovely description of ur 'sugar pill'...well well!i loved the entire passage...pure as first love...keep writing

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed