Name:
Location: India

As I tread the lonely road, I do hope.. I breathe the thought and wish my breath doesn't falter.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

5 Months

Feels like yesterday when the plane took off from US….Its been close to 5 months in India…quite an “eventful” period….I have now turned 24 which makes me realize that I am aging and have supposedly reached the quarter life crisis…Some grey hair have already started to show up prodding me to get far and ahead...I still feel tapped in a cocoon sometimes….overprotected by my family… It’s high time to come out of this “heavenly comfortable shell”…

I am soon going to start the new phase of my life…I take a deep breath, close my eyes and try to imagine what my future would be like….all I see is a mixture of million questions, apprehensions, uncertainties and hopes backing it all....But I get strong when I see my father’s assuring and hopeful eyes…when I feel my mother’s tender touch…when I see my little brother’s gleaming eyes which look up to his sister..

Hope I make my loved ones proud.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed