Name:
Location: India

As I tread the lonely road, I do hope.. I breathe the thought and wish my breath doesn't falter.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Desires.....

What do I want??? I woke up with this bizarre thought this morning...

Well! After musing on for a while, I realized my list is never ending…

Actually not! I am not that hard to deal with….

“Something to do, someone to love and and something to hope for”….I breathe this notion and it has been a part of me all this time…..Simple things make me happy….and loss of something small hurts worse than losing a life time….respect feels best when reciprocated….and sensitivities need to be attended...

Paani poori still tastes better than pizza…mom’s lap is still more comfortable than the costliest mattress…dad’s few comforting words can still calm the wildest of storms in the head…grandparents’ experience can still surpass the most contemporary knowledge.. ..…strolling on the snow pleases me…music brings immense joy…sense of belonging is what I need the most…

I still dream of a small pretty house with the kids playing in the garden….love is the most desired thing….and heartaches can’t be tolerated…

Damn simple! Am I asking for a lot????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed