Name:
Location: India

As I tread the lonely road, I do hope.. I breathe the thought and wish my breath doesn't falter.

Thursday, January 03, 2008



Confessions!!

Its 4 am, and I am wide awake on my bed...I face these periods quite often when I can’t sleep.... Tonight was one of those “difficult” days.....I could hear the rain hitting my window....The sound was furious and piercing.....As the water thumped hard on the window glass, it brought a lot of thoughts..... Thoughts! about me, my beloved and our lives......I could feel the flash of lightning on my face as it kept pouring heavily outside......He is like that too..... He came into my life and brightened it the way lightning shoves away the darkness.....While I lie on my bed and close my eyes, I see his eyes which promise love and care..... It assures me a life long companionship and a reason to live.....

Here I am waiting for my much awaited life to begin; I look at him and our love which brings in hope and joy with the sun rise everyday.... I anticipate wonderful things and dream of beautiful moments together...... I want to see! I want to feel! I want to love and be loved!

I dream of curling up in his arms.... I see him wake up early, make coffee and wake me up..... While the coffee sits undrunk on the table, he makes love to me as if he hasn’t seen me for eons....

I want to wake up every morning to his sweet face....I desire to hear the beat of his heart while he kisses on my lips....I long for him to whisper those magical words in my ears as I hold my breath.... I wish to jump high somewhere over the rainbow and paint the sky with our names together.....I yearn to sit together by the sea and listen to the waves lap against the rocks….gurgles of the fishes… as we stare in silence at the sun setting in the horizon far away….

I close my eyes, join my hands together and pray. May our love bring out the best in each other with every passing day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Krishanu said...

By far, ur best blog ever !!! ur passion for life seems to be indomitable ...
heres one challenge for u...try writing another blog that matches its class !!!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Feed